FoxLeks Appeal (Failed)

Moderators: Appeal Managers, Ambassadors

Fabio
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/crackadalion/
Discord Name: Fabio's

Re: FoxLeks Appeal

Post by Fabio » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:14 pm

For the games you file edited, you'll need to use SAR (which you can find in the Appeal FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6 ) to relock the broken achievements in each one. After that, please reopen each broken game to check for any achievements that automatically unlock.

It may also be necessary to delete any save data still with each game, restore the files to the current version of each game, and/or reset the statistics in SAR for each game as well, if broken achievements do unlock again.
100Pals Mod

FoxLeks
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FoxLeks

Post by FoxLeks » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:46 pm

Hello,
as I said earlier, I have never used software that violates the rules and laws! Therefore, I believe that your ban is unjust and a mistake of your system! I have purchased licensed copies of computer games and have every right to fix them if they do not work correctly on my computer. This is my right as a user and as a buyer, which is enshrined in US law.
You receive data from Valve through the Steam Web API and thereby agree to the rules and laws that exist in the United States.
It seems to me that there is a moment of abuse of the Steam Web API facilities, since you are forcing in ultimate form all your users who have received a ban on your resource to use third-party software, based on the rules that you yourself created. And thus, you have the opportunity to manipulate these users in virtue of bans and force them to use third-party software with Steam Client for which you do not have a license, as well as any other documents that would confirm your ownership, in accordance with the laws of the United States or any other country.
Using software that has an open access code for commercial purposes in relation to the users, while providing them with support services or any other services, violates the open software license! I also had great doubts about the legality of this software, which is given as a link on your resource.
As I said earlier, I am the developer and possess my own company, and my lawyers are now studying all aspects of this issue.
As previously reported, I sent a message to Valve. I will conduct consultations with them on this issue.
I also want to inform you that my nickname FoxLeks is my face. This can be interpreted as a brand. Therefore, if you accuse me of fraud or other actions in the media or other public resources, then please provide the facts on which these charges are based. I also want to note that any unfounded accusation without evidence is offensive to me and denigrates my fair name and my reputation, and any losses that may be associated with these actions will be recovered from you by filing a lawsuit.
You can completely delete all my personal data on your resource if you think that I am breaking all the rules that you created! Once again, I would like to emphasize that accusing me publicly of fraud without evidence will be insulting to me!

Regards, FoxLeks

Fabio
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/crackadalion/
Discord Name: Fabio's

Post by Fabio » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:02 pm

Moving this to failed appeals. If you change your mind, feel free to reach out to me.
100Pals Mod