Moderators: Appeal Managers, Ambassadors

Xtreme Steel
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/XtremeSteel/
Discord Name: Xtreme Steel ™#7169

Xtreme Steel Appeal (Complete)

Post by Xtreme Steel » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:36 pm

Discord Name Tag: Xtreme Steel ™#7169

Steam 64 Tag: 76561198345011384

I joined 100 pals on around beginning to mid-2017. I got banned from 100 pals on February 2018 cause I was accused of cheating.
Here is my story. I was accused of multiple game cheating. I wasn’t given a number, but they said back them it was close to hundreds cause the times stamp didn’t sync up with the achievements and one game I got 2 achievements which I can’t get.
Time stamps is a problem for most of my games as I played most on offline and then connected steam just to save the games and get the achievements. Most of the games I perfected in the past has this problem as I had limited internet to play games or to do anything. Most of the games I perfected in the past has this problem as I had limited internet to play games or to do anything because I live in Bangladesh and my family is not rich. There was times when I had to use just 4 GB of internet every week which included downloading games, updating steam, googling, accessing social medias and everything. Currently I have a 2 mbps unlimited connection but it goes out a lot. But still the time stamp should not be an issue now. Should I also say that most of my games are gifts from friends? Cause if I am poor I can't possibly buy all these games. Most were cause of 100 pals.
I save cheated on 3 games. . I used outside save files for 3 games: clicker heroes, ragnarok clicker, tap tap infinity but these were already invalidated on AStats. I admitted I did that and when they asked me. I didn’t change them at that time but I said that I won’t do save file cheating ever again (cause I didn’t want to use third party softwares on my ID).
The game I really got banned for people said I cheated on was on Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons, I think I can say how I got achievements in all the other games I have perfectedI wasn't present when I got the Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons achievements. For Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons, you need to buy the game to finish it but I got all the achievements in the free version somehow. I tried to recreate finishing the game with auto clicker but stopped on the character selection and didn't go to the main menu. I wasn't present when the I got the achievements of this game but when I started the game in the morning. I clicker 1-2 times at the game, the placed OP auto clicker and left my room. In my computer: Opera, Memu Emulator, OP auto clicker, Single Boostr, Idle Master, Steam and the game was on. My internet connection was on too. I went and had lunch and went to the roof, I don't know how I can give evidence that I was not in my room @ that moment.
I use 3rd party softwares like single boostr, idle master, memu emulator,op auto clicker but I don't use any cheating softwares in the past or the present. I also have auto it, autohotkey, free mouse auto clicker, SciTE4AutoIt3 that I used in the past in steam. I never used any third party software to unlock achievements (but later I relocked achievements with SAM)
I used SAM to lock some games I cheated on including clicker heroes, ragnarok clicker, tap tap infinity, not Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons after the members of 100 pals told me to lock those games I thought I did anything wrong to acquire them. So I did.
I still hate that game and SAM existing cause they made me untrustworthy to my family at 100pals. I love achievement hunting and all the hunters there. I started hunting years ago and joined the 100pals group shortly after I started hunting and everyone helped me a lot when I started and I became better and better at many games. I grinded hard at times. It was good times. But those awesome times came to an end when I was accused of unlocking achievements using SAM. I never ever used any third party software ever to unlock achievements and never will.
I personally know I earn all my achievements even if it is just by letting the game run. I hate the fact SAM exists and I hate that people uses them to gain fake accomplishment but I don’t control them and they can do whatever they want but I personally will never use it. I even strongly discourage other people from using softwares like this from the start. The admins told me to clear all my achievements and rejoin the community but I don’t think personally that the sacrifice wouldn’t be worth it because unlike others who used SAM, I worked for and earned my achievements legitimately. People’s assumption is less proof to me and it didn’t deteriorate me from hunting achievement. I didn’t stop achievement hunting after that. Maybe took a break after the but realized that I started achievement hunting not because of fame or glory but I loved hunting and the pleasure of gaining achievements was immense to me.
After the incident the backlash was immense and I became the villain of the community. I couldn’t prove my innocence and I was exiled from the community. People unfriended me, blocked me, ignored me, told me to kill myself. So I thought it was better not to rejoin, but a request from a big brother/ friend asking me to give it another go, I appealed again trying to get access to my family again hoping they can forgive me.
This is my honest story.
I appreciate you staff members taking time out of your lives to do this thankless volunteer job by giving me a second chance to play clean and fair - thanks so much!
MD. Shahriar Islam Sythil.

Fabio
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/crackadalion/
Discord Name: Fabio's

Re: Xtreme Steel Appeal

Post by Fabio » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:43 pm

Hey Xtreme Steel, thanks for coming back and creating an appeal with us about this. I'm sorry to hear about the backlash you received as a result of what transpired during that time. I can assure you there are no hard feelings from our end concerning this, and I hope something similar doesn't happen to you again.

Let me know if i am reading your post correctly:
- you used save files for 3 games: clicker heroes, ragnarok clicker, and tap tap infinity, and have already relocked the achievements for them.
- mystic destinies: it appears you relocked this game already, which makes things much easier for all of us, haha. The situation with that game was an odd one, so you took the safest route. When you can, please reopen the game and check for any achievements that may automatically unlock again. Let me know if that happens. Please do the same for the 3 clicker games, too.

I also wanted to ask you about redactem. Alot of the achievements have the same time stamp. Would this be from offline play? This was back in early 2017. I mainly just want to ask since it is invalidated on AStats, and to have that mentioned on here just to be safe.
100Pals Mod

Xtreme Steel
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/XtremeSteel/
Discord Name: Xtreme Steel ™#7169

Post by Xtreme Steel » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:54 pm

Hey Fabio bro, thanx for the quick response to my appeal and keeping an open mind about my situation, much love <3

Now for your follow up confirmation from me:

1. Yes, I used save files for 3 games: clicker heroes, ragnarok clicker, and tap tap infinity, and have already relocked the achievements for them with other games.
2. Yes I relocked achievements for mystic destinies also. I personally never want to reopen those 4 games ever again just for the reason of I tried that The save files are still on those games and I don't want any part of that stupid visual novel. I don't want a single achievement pop up from those 4 games on my account.
3. Yes you are right. I played redactem offline when I had to use 4GB of internet per week doing everything. So redactem with all other games I played at that time was offline and has the same timestamp achievements. not just alot but all of em. I was confused when I saw only redactem was invalidated on AStats and nothing else. I started playing every game almost always online fairly recently.

Thank you for all the help the staffs and the community who did everything to bring me back and the love I received the past couple of days was immense. Thank you all. Steel is back with his family. <3

Fabio
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/crackadalion/
Discord Name: Fabio's

Post by Fabio » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:51 pm

If you will be doing that with these 4 games, please make sure you have a way to prevent yourself from opening them in the future, whether it is making a note, putting them in a special category, etc.

I believe you should be fine now, after having these 4 games relocked now. I'll be marking this as complete within the next several hours, as well as get you verified in our server. Thanks for appealing!
100Pals Mod