Skoots Appeal

Moderators: Appeal Managers, Ambassadors

Skoots
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/skooots/
Discord Name: Skooter#1046

Skoots Appeal

Post by Skoots » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:20 pm

Hey guys, Ive been achievement hunting since I was a kid back on the xbox 360 and found your community and would love to be apart of it. In the past I have cheated a few games that either I've 100% on other consoles, or I used saved files in games for easy 100%'s, and I never had any malicious intent, I was just doing it all for personal gain which didn't seem too big of a deal for me. But I want to start this right and try to be apart of the community which I didn't know was so large.

Discord: Skooter#1024
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/skooots/

So heres the list of old games I've found to be both cheated and the stories behind them:
  • Pixel puzzles Ultimate was a game that I installed when I was younger and didn't have money, upon realization of how much money needed to be sunk into the game, I cheated all the achievements because I found out there was no way to remove a games achievements from your steam status
  • TF2 was not cheated. There are around 50 achievements I believe that have ingame items attached to the achievements, so in order to get the items, you need the achievements. I joined a chill server that both allowed you to farm for achievements, and unlocks the items which unlocks the achievements. (This was not against the rules, but not completely allowed I understand)
  • Blood and bacon was a game I grinded completely legit, and I got through it quickly, but I did not cheat
  • The Mighty Quest for Epic loot was a F2P Ubisoft game I played in like 2015 and it has since been discontinued and removed from steam. I had gotten around 30% achievements, so since I cant remove a games unlocked achievements from my steam account, I unlocked the rest of the games achievements so I didn't have to worry about it
  • Intergalatic bubbles is a crappy game I got from g2a, I grinded it and got all the achievements legit
  • Destiny 2 was a game ported from Blizzards launcher, I have almost 1k hours in it, so when it came to steam and I first launched all the achievements popped at once since I ported my characters.
  • Nvidia funhouse was a VR game I played legit but got achievements quickly
  • Viscera Cleanup is another game Ive had for years, I havent really played it, so I think I cheated the two achievemetns in for a quick 100%
  • SkyDrift and Walking Dead were both games I 100% on console so I just cheated the achievements in back in like 2017ish because I did not want to play them again
  • Scribblenauts was a game I played offline when I had no inernet, and the achievements popped when I logged back online
  • Skyrim was another single player story game I played offline when I had no internet, so the achievements popped when I came back online since it tracks the stats as you go
  • Time clickers was a save file I had, when I loaded it, it popped all achievements at once, I now understand this isnt allowed, and I can remove it and start fresh

Fabio
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/crackadalion/
Discord Name: Fabio's

Re: Skoots Appeal

Post by Fabio » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:18 pm

Hey Skooter, thanks for creating an appeal about this. While the method used for TF2 is nothing that can cause a ban, it will be necessary for me to have the game invalidated on trackers that have this function. If you would like for the game to count for points, the achievements gained through this server will need to be relocked. But if you don't really care all too much, you can ignore tf2.

Blood and bacon and NVIDIA Funhouse both have unlocks patterns that align with SAM use, like in some of your other games. Do you remember what might have caused some of these achievement clusters?

For your other games, Pixel Puzzles Ultimate, the mighty quest for epic loot, Viscera Cleanup detail: shadow warrior, skydrift, and the walkind dead, these will need to be relocked. Please use SAR (which can be found in our FAQs) to relock the achievements and reset the statistics for each game. After this, please reopen each game to make sure nothing automatically unlocks on start up. If any do, there may be save data that needs to be deleted.

Intergalactic bubbles, skyrim, and Scribblenauts are fine. For Time clickers, did you use one of your own saves or one that is not yours?
100Pals Mod

Fabio
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/crackadalion/
Discord Name: Fabio's

Re: Skoots Appeal

Post by Fabio » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:45 am

Appeal withdrawn, user has left discord and has not responded to dms.
100Pals Mod