Vitt Appeal (Complete)

Moderators: Appeal Managers, Ambassadors

Vitt
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/vittkid/
Discord Name: Vitt#3613

Vitt Appeal (Complete)

Post by Vitt » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:51 am

Hi

I'd like to get clean, i'm a completionist and i love it, but everytime i look at this one game i feel awful. Thanks for helping me appeal and
giving me a second chance!

Discord: Vitt#3613
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/vittkid/

Games:
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - I got all achievements in csgo back in 2017 through SAM because, back then, you'd get some golden medals in your csgo profile in game. I saw all my friends doing it and thought "why not". Nowadays i'm a completionist and i regret it a lot.

Was actually scared to reach out but the amazing support the mods have given calmed me down.
Thank you for your time and patience. Hopefully we can fix this.

Vitt

Re: APPEAL

Post by Vitt » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:27 pm

Hi, since i'm getting clean, i started feeling rly guilty
i wanna include the last game i used SAM and get this over with
sorry for not including it on the original post

Borderlands GOTY Enhanced - So, a friend got me Borderlands 3 back then, and i got super hyped to play it, but for some reason, i thought i HAD to 100% all of the previous games before playing Borderlands 3. So i started with Borderlands 1, this time, wanted something fresh, so i played the new version of the first game (Enhanced Edition). I kinda rushed it bc all of my friends were already playing Borderlands 3, looking back i don't even understand why i did that.
After reaching lvl 50 something i still had to get to 61 and do the remaining DLCs. Here's all my crimes:

Secret Armory DLC Achievements:

Ding! Overleveled (Reached Level 51) - USED MOD TO EDIT SAVE FILE AND REACH LVL 61
Ding! Overleveled to 11 (Reached Level 61) - USED MOD TO EDIT SAVE FILE AND REACH LVL 61
Vincible (Killed Crawmerax the Invincible) - USED MOD TO HAVE INFINITE SHIELD AND A ONE SHOT SHOTGUN
Sneaky Little Buggers (Killed each of the loot midgets) - Never killed all of em, killed 1 or 2, couldn't find the rest, used SAM
Completionist (Completed all missions in Secret Armory) - This one pains me bc i actually did all of the quests in the wiki for this DLC and still didn't get the achv, since it bugged, used SAM, but i'm never doing that ever again.

Moxxi's Underdome DLC Achievements:

I did do all of the tournaments and they took forever, but, i had the infinite shield mod and one shot shotgun.
Still with the mods, took me a whole day to do that. (This DLC is known by the whole community as the worst DLC ever put on Borderlands)

Claptrap's Robot Revolution DLC Achievements:

Tourist (Found all 6 Claptrap statues) - Found about 2-3 and used SAM
The Collector (Completed a crazy request for Tannis) - This one takes forever so i used SAM
The Lubricator (Found 25 oil cans) - Used SAM
Bobble-trap (Collected 15 Claptrap bobbleheads) - Barely found 4 before using SAM
What a party (Collected 3 panties, 5 fish in a bag, and 15 pizzas) - I got some of these but not all, used SAM

This is all i've cheated on Borderlands GOTY Enhanced.
All of the other achievements were legit.
I realize how stupid it was and how it really meant nothing after i got 100% since it was not legit.
Kinda hurt because i had a lot of work with the game even tho i cheated. But it's worth getting clean and stopping this.

If i play Borderlands games again or any game really, i'll just enjoy it and try to get what i can but not stress about it. Getting most of the achievements, and not 100% but knowing that i'm clean makes me feel a lot better than 100% a cheated playthrough.
I was playing Borderlands alone (which is not supposed to be played by yourself at all) so i stressed out and rushed it and learned my lesson.

And yes those 2 games are the only ones i've used SAM, or mods to cheat, saves, anything.

Thank you for your patience.

Vitt

Post by Vitt » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:08 pm

So, relocking my games, i realized i had the Pandora-dog Millionaire (Earned $1,000,000) achievement. - Which i now remember obtaining through modifying my save. With that, i also relocked the Sucker born every minute (Paid for a worthless tour of the world's largest bullet)
because it required a lot of money to do that, so i probably cheated on that as well.

Relocked the achievements i listed above from Borderlands GOTY Enhanced
When i launched Borderlands GOTY Enhanced the achievements didn't pop back up.

Relocked CSGO, both statistics and achievements, and it worked, nothing popped again after launching the game and playing several online matches.

Thanks for the support, and mods helping me through this. Now with my cheated achievements relocked, i hope to be revalidated soon.

Fabio
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/crackadalion/
Discord Name: Fabio's

Post by Fabio » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:00 am

Hey Vitt, thanks for creating an appeal about this. Also thanks for the great detail you included in your post, that's always a very welcome help to appeals. I believe you should be good to go with these two games being relocked. Also thanks for checking if they would automatically unlock anything on startup. (Also i 100% did not realize you posted this nearly a week ago, apologies for the delay). If any other issues pop up for you in the future, feel free to reach out to one of us and we'll see what we can do. I don't think i see any trackers you are banned on so there shouldn't be anything else for me to do right now :D
100Pals Mod