Appeal SILENT4ever (Complete)

Moderators: Appeal Managers, Ambassadors

SILENT4ever
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SILENT4ever/
Discord Name: SILENT4ever#0023

Appeal SILENT4ever (Complete)

Post by SILENT4ever » Fri May 21, 2021 12:41 am

Hi administrators i post this appeal here to explain all the things happens the last days and why i used SAM before, thanks for your times to read my appeal (and sorry for my poor english... :lol: )

Discord: SILENT4ever#0023
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SILENT4ever/

About 3 weeks ago i post an appeal on the forum of Astats to ask for unblock my account after been banned for more than two years because recently i refound my passion of using the achievements website.

I did relock the achievements unlocked by SAM and explained everything in that appeal,then the 3rd day after i post my appeal,the server of Astats goes offline,and i kept waiting for 3 weeks, going to steam group like 10 times everyday for the updates of Astats but till now theres still nothing happened.

But thanks to the posts on steam group,i know that theres another achievement website good for everyone -- our website here.

Although i rechecked all the achievements i got, but i still got an immediately banned from the leaderboards after the 1st time i link my steam account on our website, i guess its because i got banned from Astats so i got an automatic ban also here.

So i came here to post an appeal,again to explain which and why i used SAM to unlock the achievements.

I was a player who very interest in collect the game achievements and the "avg. completion" shows on my steam profile is very importante for me, and i really dont wanna use any tools to help me. So when i started to collect the "steam trading cards" about 4 years ago, i used to download every games by my self and run them to get playtime for the "steam trading cards" drop, meanwhile there were some games which dont have any value to play, get 1 achievement immediately when the 1st time i running the game.

I dont wanna put my self suffering by these meanless games to get all their achievements,but these games with 2% complete rate really made my "avg. completion" down too much (in fact that i really did try to get all achievements for many meanless games that can be done all the achievements within like 2 hours,but some of them are too difficult to get all achievements), so i decide to use SAM help me with the achievements at last.

The 1st thing i did with SAM is to relock all achievements from the games that got 1 achievement from the 1st time running, but i found 4 years ago steam consider the games that i relocked as 0% complete rate, so my "avg. completion" gone even down after i relocked the achievements! That made me insane. I was completely despired and unlocked all achievements of these games by rage at last after i found nothing else i can do at that moment.

The games i used SAM to unlock all achievements:
Data Hacker: Reboot
Camera Obscura
And 2 meanless games which already removed from steam.

As i said,ive already relocked all achievements of these game listed above,and lucky that now steam doesnt count these games as 0% complete rate anymore.But when i check all my games i found another game that i used SAM to unlock the achievements:

Hentai Mosaique Vip Room: I used to play the Hentai games for fast 100% achievements complete rate, but this game is very difficult to get all achievements and at that time there are many achievements i didnt even understand since theres no achievement guide about this game can be found online. I got really tired about these 2D clothless girls and used SAM to unlock all achievements by rage.

Recently i did relock all achievements of this game and rerun it, and continue to play it untill i got all achievements by myself.

As for the games i really played seriously, i usually try to get all achievements by my hands, for example, the "EXAMPLE APPEAL" says "DRAGON BALL FighterZ - This game has some bullshit that requires a ton of multiplayer stuff to like get a high rank and all... I'm just not good enough so I used SAM....", it is also vary hard for me , but i kept on training my skill to reach the rank level and after 70 hours played i finally got myself the achievement!

So thats all i wanna explain,you can always check my achievement history and i wish i can get the chance to list on the leaderboards,i appreciate.

P.s. as i got banned from Astats and then banned from all other platforms, i wonder if i can get unblocked from here, can i also get unblocked from other platforms like completionist.me and Astats ( if it can be online someday) automatically?
(And i really wish our website can work forever, and the server wont go down the 3rd day after i post this appeal :mrgreen: , just joking,NVM)

P.s.2 Excuse me, with my poor english i wrote about 2 hours for all the words above, and when i clicked the submit, the sistem asked me to reloggin, and after that i lost all the words i wrote and now i had to spent another 2 hours for wrote these words again? Now im really down and started to think if i was wrong to refused to use SAM for playtime to get the "steam trading cards" at 1st,because if i used SAM at 1st, i would have not suffering by the 1 achievement immediately meanless games, and probably would never use SAM to unlock achievements so i would not been banned and should not wrote appeal and wait for 3 weeks because the server problem, and should not lost all things i wrote for 2 hours, and should not put another 2 hours for wrote the same things again now...yeah, i made the mistakes, i deserve all of these, i deserve all of these....

Fabio
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/crackadalion/
Discord Name: Fabio's

Re: Appeal SILENT4ever

Post by Fabio » Tue May 25, 2021 12:22 am

Hey Silent, thanks for creating an appeal about this. No worries about your English, i know language barriers can be hard. If i need to be more clear with anything please let me know! I see you mentioned two removed games that you relocked. I can see that one is bloodbath Kavkaz, what was the other?

In regards to Hentai Mosaique, when you reopened the game do you remember if any of the achievements automatically unlocked right away?

For Data Hacker, Camera Obscura, and Bloodbath Kavkaz, can you please reopen each of these to make sure no achievements unlock right away that should not?

We will be able to help fix your Steamhunters account with this appeal, and other websites partnered with us that you are banned on. However, we would be unable to help with your AStats ban.
100Pals Mod

SILENT4ever

Post by SILENT4ever » Tue May 25, 2021 12:48 am

Thank you Fabio, yeah thats right im sure that the Hentai Mosaique has lots of achievements automatically unlocked when i reopen the game ( for exactly they automatically unlocked when i got 1st achievement after i reopen and play the game) and im sure that they've got automatically unlocked because i just did them with my saved games, i can even make screen shots to prove why i can get the achievements automatically unlocked with my save data, but im not sure if i can upload the screenshots of this type of game on our forum......
(For example my save data has already upgrade the skills at the levels which the achievements required,so even i relock all achievements,when i replay the game and got 1 achievement random, all other achievements will automatically unlocked for sure, the only way to stop this happening is delete my saved data...)

And yes i can reopen Data Hacker, Camera Obscura, and Bloodbath Kavkaz, but as i said, they will get 1 achievement automatically the 1st time i reopen the games,then the achievement complete rate will go to like 2%... its hurts a lot to my "avg. completion"... is there any solution for this problem?

Its a bit hard to check the last game i relocked, i wrote the name on Astats's forum, and now its down... i checked the games i recently run,but its not include the game already banned from steam,so gimme a moment...

SILENT4ever

Post by SILENT4ever » Tue May 25, 2021 1:00 am

Fabio wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 12:22 am
Hey Silent, thanks for creating an appeal about this. No worries about your English, i know language barriers can be hard. If i need to be more clear with anything please let me know! I see you mentioned two removed games that you relocked. I can see that one is bloodbath Kavkaz, what was the other?

In regards to Hentai Mosaique, when you reopened the game do you remember if any of the achievements automatically unlocked right away?

For Data Hacker, Camera Obscura, and Bloodbath Kavkaz, can you please reopen each of these to make sure no achievements unlock right away that should not?

We will be able to help fix your Steamhunters account with this appeal, and other websites partnered with us that you are banned on. However, we would be unable to help with your AStats ban.
Found it! Maybe its the "Spakoyno:Back to USSR 2.0" My eyez exploded finding this game from 1000 games..... how can i remember a game with this name......lol

Fabio

Post by Fabio » Tue May 25, 2021 11:12 pm

Any of the games that are relocked will act as a 0% on your AGC, so the 2% is actually better on it to be technical :D. For the most part, these games have an achievement just for launching the game, so you would get those each time.

Looking at Spakoyno on the trackers, it looks like you still have achievements in the game. Are the trackers not picking up that you relocked anything in this?
100Pals Mod

SILENT4ever

Post by SILENT4ever » Wed May 26, 2021 12:37 am

Fabio wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 11:12 pm
Any of the games that are relocked will act as a 0% on your AGC, so the 2% is actually better on it to be technical :D. For the most part, these games have an achievement just for launching the game, so you would get those each time.

Looking at Spakoyno on the trackers, it looks like you still have achievements in the game. Are the trackers not picking up that you relocked anything in this?
Omg this really make me insane,does it works if i remove all these games out of my account fever? So they wont be act as 0% any more right?

And yeah i did locked all achievements for Spakoyno and rerun all 4 games above,strange that only camera obscura as unlock 1 achievement, others remain 0% unlocked....
Whatever, all things have been done seems, im thinking remove these games from my account or playing them utill 100% achievements......

SILENT4ever

Post by SILENT4ever » Thu May 27, 2021 12:02 am

Fabio wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 11:12 pm

And omg i got all achievements of Spakoyno by myself! Now i found on forum of Astats that i used to unlocked only those three games above by SAM, then why i remember that they are 4 games?
And now i relocked 1 game which i did all achievement by myself? Thats so stupid lol....

Fabio

Post by Fabio » Thu May 27, 2021 10:34 pm

On the bright side atleast you have another game to play again XD. Also, you appear to be good to go now! Thanks so much for your patience with the process and willingness to help. If any other problems pop up for you in the future, feel free to reach out to us and we will be glad to help!
100Pals Mod