Eriza Appeal

Post by Eriza_Z » Mon May 24, 2021 1:55 am

Hey mods, I want to appeal for the games that I cheat

Discord : Eriza Zehezkiel Gracia#7499
Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013560082/
Games :
Aim Lab - I'm too lazy to play all of the training mode

Alien Swarn - I'm never played this game and I want to get the achievement

Assetto Corsa - I'm cheat this game is cause I just want to get the achievement without trying to get it

Beholder - I'm cheat this game cause of I never play this game and I want to get this achievement (I'm never play this game, I just AFK in the game)

Brawlhalla - I'm just don't want to try too hard to get the achievement

Counter-Strike: Source - I'm just don't want to play this game but want the achievement so I cheat it

Crazy Scientist - I'm don't want to play this game but I want the achievement

Destiny 2 - I'm cheat 2 achievement cause of too lazy to get it

DiRT Rally - I'm cheat almost of the achievement cause of too lazy

Dragon's Dungeon: Awakening - I'm cheat this game cause I don't want to play it

Estrange: Act I - I'm just don't want to play it and I cheat all of the achievement

F1 2018 - I'm cheat this game cause of my spec, even I know the achievement that I cheat is easy achievement

Fallout Shelter - I'm cheat this game cause of this game is too hard

Geneshift - I'm don't want to play it so I cheat it

GRID 2 - I'm cheat the Online and DLC Achievement cause of I don't have friend to play this game and this game is no longer available on Steam Store and I can't buy the DLC

Hand Simulator: Simulator - I'm just don't want to play this game so I cheat it

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - I'm cheat this game cause I don't to play it and want the achievement

Intralism - I'm cheat almost all of the achievement on this game cause of I'm to tired to play it

Invader Swarm - I'm cheat this game cause of I just don't want to play this game but I want to get the achievement

Just Cause 2: Multiplayer Mod - I'm cheat this game cause I don't see it on my library so I cheat it

Just Cause 3 - I'm cheat the "...Without Bullets!" achievement cause I think that was too hard for me

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - I'm don't know this game before so I cheat it

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - Same as Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Left 4 Dead 1 / 2 - I'm cheat all the Online and the Total Damage cause I think that took too much time

Little Nightmares - I'm cheat this game cause of I don't want to try hard to get it

Magrunner: Dark Pulse - I'm cheat this game cause of I don't want to play it but want to get the achievement

Make Border Great Again! - I'm cheat this game cause of I just don't want to play it and want the achievement

Metro 2033 - I'm cheat one achievement cause of I forgot if this game have Trading Card or not so I cheat it to see if this game have Trading Card or not

MotoGP 2018 - I'm cheat the "A life on two wheels" achievement cause my spec is too low

My Tower, My Home - I'm cheat this game cause of I don't want to play it to get the achievement

NiGHTS into Dreams... - I'm cheat this game is cause I don't want to play this game but I want to get the achievement

Paladins - I'm cheat this game cause of I don't want to play the game to get the achievement

PAYDAY 2 - I'm cheat this cause it has too much achievement

PC Gamer - Well IDK that this game / app ever exist and when I know it I cheat it

POSTAL - This game just too gore so I cheat it

Sea of Thieves - I just don't want to play this game to get the achievement

Sniper Ghost Warrior 1 - I'm cheat all of the achievement cause of I don't want to try to get the achievement

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 - I'm cheat almost all of the achievement cause of don't want to try to get the achievement

SPACE-FRIGHT - I'm cheat this game cause I don't want to play it but want the achievement

Star Steel - I'm cheat this game cause I don't want to play it but want the achievement

Steel Rats - I'm cheat this game cause I don't want to play it but I want to get the achievement

The Slug - I'm cheat this game cause I don't want to play the game but I want to get the achievement

The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day - I don't want to play this game but want to get the achievement

Torque Drift - I don't want to play this game but want to get the achievement

Unreal Development Kit - IDK about this game / app and I cheat it

Unturned - I don't want to play this game but want to get the achievement

Wallpaper Engine - I don't want to waste my time to get all the achievement so I cheat it

Watch Tower - I'm cheat this game cause I don't want to play the game but I want to get the achievement

World of Warships - I cheat it cause I don't want to play it to get achievement

Fabio
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/crackadalion/
Discord Name: Fabio's

Re: Eriza Appeal

Post by Fabio » Tue May 25, 2021 1:10 am

Hey Eriza, thanks for creating an appeal about this. Can you please go ahead and relock any achievements that were obtained via cheating in these games? Once you have done that, please reopen each game to make sure nothing automatically unlocks on startup that should not unlock. If this happens, there may be some relevant save data that need to be deleted.
100Pals Mod

Fabio
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/crackadalion/
Discord Name: Fabio's

Re: Eriza Appeal

Post by Fabio » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:28 pm

Withdrawing appeal due to lack of response.
100Pals Mod