Prawie Appeal (Complete)

Get your account clean and back into good standing.

Moderators: Appeal Managers, Ambassadors

Prawie
Discord Name: PrawieAmbitny#8478

Prawie Appeal (Complete)

Post by Prawie » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:49 pm

Hello mods, I've done some mistakes by using SAM in the past and now I've decided to come clean.

Discord: PrawieAmbitny#8478
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/PrawieAmbitny/
Games:

Goocubeletes 2 and Goocubeletes OCD - The games were very buggy at the time I've played time and I used SAM to obtain all achievements in them. I've already re-locked all of them.

Make me LAG - I didn't want to limit my framerate so I cheated the achievements, all of them are re-locked now.

Runeous: Part one - I couldn't remember if I did last 3 achievements "Fear and Loathing" "All done?" and "End game" fairly, so I re-locked them.

Tank Slam - same case, I don't remember if I did them legally, so I re-locked all of them.

PHAT PHROG - Achievement called "Challenge 3 - Platinum" I didn't have patience and skill to do it fairly so I cheated it, now it's re-locked.

Vitatio 2 - I've cheated the achievements to save time of replaying same levels, I re-locked them.

TRIO - I was angry that the game is bugged and previously SAM-ed achievements "mountain (blue, yellow, red and purple ones)" and "M". They're relocked now.

A Date in the Park - achievement "Hanging on the Telephone" was bugged for me, so instead of replaying the whole game, I've decided to cheat it. I re-locked the achievement now.

Happy's Humble Burger Farm - achievement "I've got a golden burger" I didn't want to spend time to find it so I unlocked it through SAM, achievement is re-locked now.

I honestly appreciate and am grateful for the time u've spent on reading and checking my appeal.

Hovewer I have to add, that I've used SAM mostly ~2 years ago and because of that I might have not mentioned some games I couldn't remember. In that case please mention them in response, and I'll clear them right away, my intention isn't to bypass the system, I honestly want to come clean. So If I missed anything, I'm very sorry and I'll take care of it right away.

Prawie

Re: Appeal.

Post by Prawie » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:27 pm

I cannot edit the original post, so I'm adding this as a reply.

Thanks to the Demon_Dronny appeal post, I've found out that I also must have edited the files of Break Into Zatwor. I completely forgot about playing it at all, but I had 100% so I suppouse it's safe to assume I modified the game files using the same method Demon mentioned.

I've relocked all of the achievements in Break Into Zatwor and RUSSIA HORROR 20!8.

Sorry for doing replies to my own post (feels bad), but I don't want to miss any game I might have modified/cheated in.

Again, thanks for your time :)

Fabio
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/crackadalion/
Discord Name: Fabio's

Re: Appeal.

Post by Fabio » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:11 am

Hey Prawie, thanks for creating an appeal about this. The next (and likely last) step i have for you is to reopen each game to make sure nothing automatically unlocks on startup that isn't supposed to! Once you have done that, please let me know how it goes.
100Pals Mod

Prawie

Re: Prawie Appeal

Post by Prawie » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:06 pm

Hey Fabio, I've checked (opened and played for a while) all the games I mentioned. No achievements were unlocked automatically so I think everything is fine :)

Fabio

Re: Prawie Appeal

Post by Fabio » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:55 am

Alrighty, i believe you are good to go. If any other issues pop up for you in the future, feel free to reach out to us!
100Pals Mod

Fabio

Re: Prawie Appeal (Complete) Reopened

Post by Fabio » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:41 pm

Appeal reopened due to some newly found inconsistencies. To start out, it looks like you cheated in some form in Fallout Shelter by giving yourself nukes. How was this done?
100Pals Mod

Prawie

Post by Prawie » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:51 pm

Fabio wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:41 pm
Appeal reopened due to some newly found inconsistencies. To start out, it looks like you cheated in some form in Fallout Shelter by giving yourself nukes. How was this done?
I already explained this on the discord where it firstly showed up.
I didn't mention it in my appeal, because essentialy it wasn't cheating. I was ashamed of pucharsing in-game so I stupidly lied about editing my saves. I completely understand the need of checking me, I'm happily sending u the picture of the pucharses itself. I bought them exactly at 4 Mai, when I got some money. I was very busy with my bachelor thesis so I didn't play till early June, that's why there is a gap in the timeline between pucharse and achievements, if you have any further questions, feel free to ask them.
The page is in my language (polish), if u need help with translation, please let me know.

Fabio

Post by Fabio » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:07 pm

Alrighty, that helps a lot with fallout shelter. I would also like to ask about several other games.
- Gasp, Golden Dungeons, grass cutters academy, gunblocks : Prologue, nomad, oppaidius tropical cruise, orange cast: Prologue, rogue agent and rOt seem to be completed very fast. Do you remember what might have caused this? Generally speaking, the times are half of the next fastest completion.
- Wild dose: first session also has an achievement unlocked that we believe has yet to be implemented.
100Pals Mod

Prawie

Post by Prawie » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:27 am

Okay, I'll respond one by one so it's easier to read.

I completely forgot about GASP, sorry for not mentioning it in my appeal, I honestly would If I'd remember it. I used an engine to speed up time in the game, I've now relocked all the achievements in it.

When it comes to the Nomad I found a nearly full server, so doing every grind achievment was pretty easy and people were nice, helping me with getting loot etc. I also played specifically for the achievements and combined doing them. For example there is achievement for killing 50 birds and for killing 100 zombies, so I just drove through the map and killed everything I saw. As for the "Get Nuked" achievement I just followed the guide that is posted on steam and it went pretty smoothly. I'm not sure if there is other way I could prove me legit way of doing it, especially that it's multiplayer game and time really depends on the people you're gonna run into.

As for Golden Dungeons I forgot about this game. I completed the first ~7 levels and then got too frustrated on the lag in the game and the poor psychics design, so I unlocked rest of achievements with SAM. I'm not sure what was exact level from which I unlocked them so to be sure, I re-locked all achievements in the game.

Gunblocks : Prologue is a simple puzzle game, I just played the story without stopping, it's very short, I don't know why it might took more time. The only part that could be time-consuming are the newly added races, but they were added shortly after I played it, so I remembered all the mechanics in the game and they went fast. If you need additional confirmation, I can relock all achievements and play the game again, proving that it's doable to do them in 70 minutes like I did the first time.

About Oppaidus Tropical Cruise! I only remember that I used auto-clicker to go through the story faster. I don't know if that's legal so I relocked all achievements to be clear.

As for Grass Cutters Academy I bought upgrade points at the beginning to vastly speed up the painfully slow start after reading people comments about the game starting after many hours of slowly clicking point to which lawnmowner is going. Thanks to that I could start upgrading stuff further way faster than I would normally be able to. If you need, I can post the screenshot of the payment like in the Fallout Shelter case.

In the Orange Cast: Prologue, I watched gameplay before playing, so I knew exactly where I need to go and I also run past some enemies so I didn't have to fight with them, saving more time. There is plenty of full gameplays on YT that are done under 20 minutes but I can do that again if you need further proof.

As for Rogue Agent I don't rly remember playing it, so maybe I was just lucky with the time but I relocked all achievements just to be sure.

rOt is something I completely don't remember. I played it more than three years ago. I relocked all achievements just be clear, but I'm not certain that there was any cheat involved.

I reopened all games that I re-locked achievements in, to be sure that they won't "pop" automatically after starting.
As usual, thanks for you patience and time. Also I'm truly sorry for my english and the fact that I didn't mention those games in my appeal, I played too many other titles since than and I simply forgot about them.

Prawie

Post by Prawie » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:27 pm

Oh I didn't mention Wild dose: first session in the previous answer. I forgot how the actual expereince was, but I remember being frustrated that I cannot obtain achievement even though I'm doing and playing everything correctly in order to achieve it. That's why I used SAM. I now relocked the achievement.