ammaty1414 appeal

Moderators: Appeal Managers, Ambassadors

ammaty1414
Discord Name: prorock1414#3946

ammaty1414 appeal

Post by ammaty1414 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:10 am

After some thought, I wanted to get achievements in order to just look at my level, not only the steam profile. But also the achievements themselves.
My English is not strong enough. So please be patient.
Be patient. Bring the tea and grab the cookies. It will most likely take a long time. And Bon Appetit
If I missed something tell me. As I checked, I was sleepy.
Discord: prorock1414#3946
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/prorock1414/
The list of games hacked by me is given below.
;;
team fortress 2 (there are some really honestly earned ones but I decided to just dump.)
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Killing floor 1
Kabounce
Warframe
Electronic Super Joy 2
Escape From Tethys
Garrys Mod
Woodle Tree 2: Worlds
SCP: Secret Laboratory
Unturned
Half-Life 2: Update
Left 4 dead 2 (A number of achievements were not reset. I tried to turn off the cloud, but they still gave them to me despite the complete reset)
Hard Man
Tank battle mania
Paladins
Plazma Being
Portal
Portal 2
Aegis Defenders (Same as with "Left 4 dead 2")
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Geometry Dash
Grim Clicker
Lucy Got Problems
F.E.A.R. 3
DOOM
Serious Sam Fusion 2017 (beta)
The Darkness II
Codename CURE
Mortal Online
Murderous Pursuits
Deceit (Same as with "Left 4 dead 2")
Darkest Dungeon®
Dead Space 3
Dwarfs - F2P
Lambda Wars
World of Warships
Magicka
Braveland
Blackwater Bayou VR
Killing Floor Mod: Defence Alliance 2
PC Gamer
Gotham City Impostors: Free To Play
Black Squad
A Story About My Uncle
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
PAYDAY 2 (I reset all achievements. I want to go through it first, like getting achievements. Also, the game progress that is tracked there)
The Lords of the Earth Flame
Survivor Squad: Gauntlets
Infestation: The New Z (The game has its own account. I went into the game and got achievements because of the profile in the game.)
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
7 Days to Die

Transmissions: Element 120 (Please pay attention to how I dropped achievements several times in order to complete the game again from scratch. Yes, I wasted time in order to see again how I get *achievements. Everyone has their own weirdness in their heads)
Serious Sam 3: BFE (One of my favorite games. I got achievements here honestly. The time of issue may not be correct due to problems with the Internet or due to the fact that I sometimes played offline. But here I can say with confidence that the game was played honestly. I loved her too much. This achievement "Christmas In Cairo" is achieved every new year.
I can answer almost any question. If I didn’t answer, I’m probably busy with something.

Fabio
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/crackadalion/
Discord Name: Fabio's

Re: ammaty1414 appeal

Post by Fabio » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:11 pm

Hey Ammaty, thanks for creating an appeal about this. And no worries about your English, language barriers are hard! If i need to be more clear, please tell me and I will talk better for you.

When you are able to, can you please relock any cheated achievements in these games? You can do this with SAR ( a link can be found in our FAQ page). When you have done that, please reopen each game to make sure nothing automatically unlocks on startup. If any do, there may be relevant save data, or statistics in SAR, that need to be reset as well.
100Pals Mod

driftee
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/driftee/
Discord Name: Kurt#4195

Re: ammaty1414 appeal

Post by driftee » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:08 am

Withdrawing due to lack of response.