ccrypticc1018 Appeal (Complete)

Moderators: Appeal Managers, Ambassadors

ccrypticc1018
Discord Name: N/A|N/A

ccrypticc1018 Appeal (Complete)

Post by ccrypticc1018 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:47 am

I used SAM to improve my stats in the past. Fair competition is a more important value than having perfect games.

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067124331/
Discord: Please contact me on steam rather than discord.
Games:

Counter-strike: Global Offensive - I gave myself the Play 1000 matches of wargames, Play 5000 matches of Wargames, win 500 matches of Wargames, and win 1000 matches of Wargames because the grind seemed too daunting. Believe it or not, I got the rest of them legit. That achievement for winning wargames without dying once took me somewhere near 10 hours, and that was against easy bots!

Spec-ops: The Line - I gave myself a couple achievements for story decisions and a couple gun achievements. They've already been re-locked. I'm intending to do a replay to get all of the achievements legitimately, but it's hard to bring myself to play it again.

Batman: Arkham Origins - It's a tale as old as time. Servers go down, multiplayer achievements become unachievable. I gave myself those achievements, but went and relocked them.

Twilight Struggle - A game with more than a third of the acheivements broken. I gave myself the broken achievements I had achieved, but that's not fair to the leaderboards. I already re-locked them.

Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition: I gave myself all the achievements because I had completed the game on mobile. I recently locked and re-did the achievements legitimately on steam.

Avernum: Escape from the Pit - I slew the final boss on Torment, but died to his minions. I called that a win and gave myself the achievements for completing all three game-winning quests on torment difficulty. I recently locked the achievements and re-did the final quest legitimately and found a very cheeky exploit to escape without killing the minions.

Real Boxing - I gave myself the achievement for winning all belts without being knocked down. The rest of them I got authentically.

Team Fortress 2 - I joined an achievement server to grind kills, and the server granted me a bunch of achievements just for joining. Wish they'd told me that before I joined.

Race the Sun - I gave myself the achievements for reaching world 4, 5, and 6 on Apocalypse mode. It just seemed daunting, but that's no justification to use SAM.

Hacknet - I gave myself an achievement for hacking into /e/ sec. I'm intending to go back and do that one legit.

Spelunky - I gave myself the achievement for beating the game on co-op with both players alive. All the rest I got legitimately.

Fallout: New Vegas - I gave myself achievements for Legion/NCR quests. I should replay that game. It was a good one.

Portal - I gave myself the achievement for bringing the radio to the secret spots. I've been meaning to redo this one, but haven't found the time.

Nidhogg - I gave myself the Valkyrie achievement. Good old dead matchmaking.

Castle Crashers - I think I gave myself the conscientious objector achievement. I can't remember, but best to err on the side of caution.

Deadly 30 - I have no idea which of these are correct and which are not.

I'm looking forward to getting back on track. My average achievements are going to take a hit, but it'll be legit.

Hikikomori
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hikikomori523/
Discord Name: Hikikomori#8861

Re: Cleaning

Post by Hikikomori » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:12 am

thanks if you could go ahead and relock those achievements using SAR listed in the FAQ and start those games again to make sure they don't reunlock. For TF2 you may need to go into the game menu and reset statistics as well as reset achievements.
Appeals Staff

ccrypticc1018
Discord Name: N/A|N/A

Post by ccrypticc1018 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:25 am

The achievements have been re-locked. I may have missed something, so if something looks out of place let me know.

driftee
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/driftee/
Discord Name: Kurt#4195

Post by driftee » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:57 am

Thanks for relocking these. Everything looks good for now so I'm gonna go ahead and mark this appeal as complete, if you have any issues in the future or if anything else pops up that you may have forgotten then feel free to let us know. Appeal complete.