bajok Appeal

Get your account clean and back into good standing.

Moderators: Appeal Managers, Ambassadors

bajok
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/baj0k/
Discord Name: bajok#2590

bajok Appeal

Post by bajok » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:14 pm

Hello there,
I have used SAM to unlock achievements that were too time consuming or just simply bought cheapest titles and instantly unlocked all achievements to increase a total number of them in the profile. I started doing this as a kid cause I wanted a profile with a lot of achievements. I've been regretting this over the years and recently I wanted to start collecting achievements but to have satisfaction from it I need to set my record straight and get rid of all achievements that were unlocked by cheating.

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/baj0k/
Discord: bajok#2590

Games:
quick FYI - I have never counted these and am absolutely shocked by the amount of games I have cheated in. I wanted to be as honest as I could when writing this summary, however please note that many of these games have been completed several years ago and I simply don't remember whether if I cheated or not. If you find any inconsistency or you see something suspicious during your review please give me the benefit of the doubt. I am willing to relock all achievements that I "earned" using SAM.

Below listed are the games that I am pretty sure I've been cheating in or I simply don't remember completing at all:
99 Levels To Hell
Absconding Zatwor
Airscape The fall of gravity
GooCublets
GooCublets 2
GooCublets OCD
GooCublets The Algorithm
Grass cutter
Tower Wars
bardbarian
batman arkham asylum GOTY Edition
battle ranch
battleblock theater
beast blaster
bit blaster xl
break into zatwor
call of duty black ops multiplayer
camera obscura
clones
cyborg detonator
destiny warriors
detour
dragon: a game about a dragon
edge
euro truck simulator 2
fiends of imprisonment
fist of jesus
flight of the palladin
fortix
freebie
gearcrack arena
greyfox
grind zones
hero siege
house of caravan
how to survice
how to survice third person
intergalactic bubbles
ionball2 ionstorm
labyronia RPG
labyronie RPG 2
legend of mysteria
marble mayhem fragile ball
mindless running
morphopolis
one way heroics
out there somewhere
particle mace
planes bullets and vodka
plant vs zombies game of the year
plazma being
polarity
rage parking simulator 2016
razenroth
revenge of the titans
revolution ace
rock n roll defense
rozotron 2000
rush
sanctum 2
save jesus
saviors
secret of magia
see no evil
shake your money simulator 2016
sleengster
sleengster 2
space pilgrim episode I: Alpha Centauri
space pilgrim episode II: Epsilon Indi
space pilgrim episode III: Delta Pavonis
space pilgrim episode IV: Sol
spikit
squirbs
squishy the suicidal pig
star chronicles delta quadrant
stonerid
super LOH
super bit blaster XL
super duper flying genocide 2017
super meat boy
super sanctum TD
terrian saga: KR-17
terrorhedron
the binding of isaac
the dead
the lord of the rings war in the north
they came from the moon
three heroes
tiny bridge: ratventure
toki tori
toki tori 2+
torch cave
torch cave 2
town of salem
tracks of triumph: industrial zones
victor vran
warriors of vilvatikta
waveform
wayout
woodle tree adventures
zombie boom

Below listed are the games that I remember using SAM to unlock at least one specific achievement:

deus ex human revolution directors cut - following achievements unlocked with SAM: Never Forget, The learn'd Scholar, All of the Above, Back Stage Pass, Apex Predator, That Old Adage, Never Stop Looking, Factory Zero, The Take, Hangar 18, The D Project, The Final Countdown, The End, The Snake, Talion A.D, Doctorate

middle earth shadow of mordor: I didnt have money to pay for the dlc so i just unlocked the DLC achievements and marked it in my library as 100% complete (pathetic i know).

portal - following achievements unlocked with SAM: Aperture Science, Rocket Science, Basic Science

sleeping dogs: definitive edition - following achievements unlocked with SAM: Goodie Monster, Hong Kong’s Finest, Hell Money, Cursed Gold, Chief Inspector, Pure Gold, Solid Silver, Auto Enthusiast, Spiritual Healing, Fashion Victim, Karaoke Superstar, West End Scavenger, Central Scavenger, North Point Scavenger, Ultimate Fighter, Event Planner, Safe Driver.

tomb raider: definitive edition - I am pretty certain I used SAM to unlock last remaining achievements: Chatterbox, Former Adventurer, Get Over Here! and The Professional as well as all multiplayer achievements.

tropico 4: I can see in my achievements history that i have plenty achievemtns marked as "Unlocked 1 Apr, 2017 @ 2:54pm" so i figure those are the ones I unlcoked with SAM after I got bored with the game.

Below listed are the games that I am pretty sure I did not cheat in the end but I remember that I wanted to do it and I still prefer to add them to the list in case anything comes up during the review.
I zombie
beyond gravity
borderlands GOTY
call of duty modern warfare 2
dead island
dead island: epidemic
dead island: riptide
defy gravity
faerie solitaire
hitman absolution
kings bounty warriors of the north
lego the hobbit
limbo
postal
postal 2
puzzler world
sparkle 2 Evo
splatter zombiecalypse now
the walking dead
tinboy
yet another zombie defense
counter strike global offensive
the lord of the rings war in the north
the witcher 2 assasins of kings enhanced edition
the witcher 3 wild hunt

Terraria - Additionally, there may be some weird looking activity in the terraria achievements history. I have used SAM to unlock / relock many achievements multiple times. Currently all achievements I have unlocked there are earned fairly (after relocking all achievements and starting the game from beginning).

I understand the review takes time, please reach out to me on discord if I could simplify this in any way for you or help you with anything.
Thank you for your help in advance.

bajok

Re: bajok's appeal

Post by bajok » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:24 pm

Quick update, a friend reminded me that I reviewed only the games listed in my library but I may have used SAM to cheat in free games like dota2 or transformice which might not be listed there.
I have no idea how to check this so if you find something like that during review please let me know.

bajok

Post by bajok » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:15 am

Update.
Following game has been identified by me having suspiciously looking cheevos (EDIT: therefore I admit that I probably cheated to get these achievements and add the game to the appeal as well as I am relocking those achievements):
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multiplayer

bajok

Post by bajok » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:27 am

Update.
Following game has been identified by me having suspiciously looking cheevos (EDIT: therefore I admit that I probably cheated to get these achievements and add the game to the appeal as well as I am relocking those achievements):
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - following achievements: Ghost, Honor Roll, Professional, Star 69, Downed but Not Out

bajok

Post by bajok » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:53 am

Update.
Batman: Arkham City GOTY - following achievements: Bronze Revenge, Silver Revenge, Gold Revenge, Campaign Bronze, Campaign Silver, Campaign Gold, Perfect Freeflow 2.0, Perfect Knight - Day 2, Feline Revenge, Campaign Kitty, Robin Revenge, Campaign Wonder, Nightwing Revenge, Campaign Nightwing,