IKryptos Appeal

Get your account clean and back into good standing.

Moderators: Appeal Managers, Ambassadors

lKryptos
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198236964280/
Discord Name: [email protected]

IKryptos Appeal

Post by lKryptos » Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:01 pm

Im new to achievement hunting and since im falling in love with it i regret using SAM back in 2016

Discord: Jester#0143
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198236964280/
Games:
Team Fortress 2 - TF2 was actually the reason i downloaded SAM, i installed the game to play with a friend and he told me about those items/weapons i could get if a complete some of the achievements, i downloaded SAM and unlocked every achievement in the game, I have relocked the achievements but when i launched the game again i got 2 achievements instantly: Agent Provocateur (Backstab your steam community friends 10 times) and Hardcore (Accumulate 1000 total kills.)

| The games below i unlocked for no particular reason, i did not care about achievements at the time, i only had the tool in hand (SAM) and used it to unlock the achievements on a few games i was playing at the time |

Payday 2 - No particular reason; however, after i relocked every achievement cheated on i launched the game and instantly got 32 achievements (out of the 100+ achievements i had relocked) back. to this day i have 1,158.5 hours of playtime on Payday 2 and all of those achievements i got back i would have gotten by playing the game if i had not used SAM (I figured the reason i got those achievements back is because i have done what i need to get them already)

Unturned - No particular reason, i have relocked every achievement cheated on and after launching the game i got none of them back.

Warframe - No particular reason, i have relocked every achievement cheated on and after launching the game i got none of them back.

Terraria - No particular reason, i have relocked every achievement cheated on and after launching the game i got none of them back.

Loadout - No particular reason, i have relocked every achievement cheated on and the game is no longer available to play so im sure i will never launch it again

Clicker Heroes - No particular reason, i have relocked every achievement cheated on and when i launched the game i got 49 achievements back instantly

Trove - No particular reason, i have relocked every achievement cheated on and after launching the game i got none of them back.

Block N Load - No particular reason, i have relocked every achievement cheated on

I have looked through all of the games i have on Steam and those are the games i found to have cheated achievements

Xeinok
Site Admin
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Xeinok/
Discord Name: Xeinok#4444

Re: IKryptos Appeal

Post by Xeinok » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:36 am

Thank you for creating an appeal - we will review soon and let you know about any special steps for those games with relock issues.
Founder of AchievementHunting.com / 100Pals