Ziograth Appeal

Get your account clean and back into good standing.

Moderators: Appeal Managers, Ambassadors

Ziograth
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136445796/
Discord Name: Ziograth#7227

Ziograth Appeal

Post by Ziograth » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:53 am

A bit embarrassing, but here I am. Honestly, most to all of those games I just used SAM because I bought them from a bundle and didn't bother to play them, but there are a few outliers. Thank you mods in advance.

Discord: Ziograth#7227
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136445796/
Games: Garry's Mod, The Jackbox Party Pack 2, The Jackbox Party Pack 3, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 5 Strikers, Terraria, Wallpaper Engine, ARK: Survival Evolved, AdVenture Capitalist, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Fallout 4, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Adventure DX
These are the ones that I do/did actively play. Gmod I rarely played but just wanted to have all the achievos, Jackbox 2 and 3 I lack friends for, P4G and P5S are both ones that I do enjoy, I just didn't put the time in (for P4G it was mainly the achievement "Thorough Bookkeeper" and for P5S it was "Eternal Bonds" iirc.) Terraria only has a few that I hadn't gotten already, and to my knowledge I could easily get those through normal gameplay as I definitely have a world where those achievements can exist. Wallpaper engine was just a miscellaneous game that I decided to unlock fully, though I do have some that I have gotten myself. ARK, I would just play more, however the graphics on that game give me these really bad headaches every time I load it up similar to Skyrim, so I just didn't bother. AdCap is basically just a waiting game, and I figured it would take way longer and take a lot more time out of a day to day basis to do all of that. Skyrim was mostly because I had never done the Dawnguard DLC (and to be frank, didn't know how to start it.) Fallout 4, for some reason, really confuses me as a game. I always started new playthroughs and ended up getting lost and had no clue where to go next, and I didn't want to consult a guide, so I essentially gave up. For both of the Sonic Adventure games, I believe (atleast specifically for DX,) I had some achievements that were removed upon some condition. I had previously beat DX, yet when I went to open it again to beat stages with Metal Sonic, I had lost all of my progress and could only access Sonic's story. I know I was atleast at Big because I remember the stupid fishing at Twinkle Park I believe, and how long it took me, so I decided not to go through that whole ordeal again.

These are the games in which I have played little/not at all. Arid, Will Glow The Wisp, Agents of Mayhem, Alien Spidy, The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut, The Bard's Tale Trilogy, Battleblock Theater, Bloons TD5, Broken Age, Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons, Brutal Legend, Cities: Skylines, Clicker Heroes, Clustertruck, Crazy Taxi, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Darksiders, Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition, Darksiders Warmastered Edition, Deepest Sword, Driftland: The Magic Revival, DUCATI - 90th Anniversary,
Dungeon of the ENDLESS, Edge of Space, Electronic Super Joy 2, The Escapists, Europa Universalis IV, F1 2018, Farenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered, FrostRunner, Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy, GNOG, Goat Simulator, Golf With Your Friends, A Good Snowman is Hard To Build, Gravitas, GRIS, Hacknet, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Himno, HIVESWAP: ACT 1, Into the Breach, Jet Set Radio, Just Shapes & Beats, Killing Floor 2, Leaf Blower Revolution - Idle Game, Learn to Fly 3, LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, LostWinds, Magicka, MOLEK-SYNTEZ, Mortal Online, A Mortician's Tale, NIGHTS into Dreams..., Opus Magnum, Outland, PAC-MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION, Party Hard, PickCrafter, Pikuniku, Pixel Piracy, Planet Coaster, Portal, Portal 2, Project Mercury, Psychonauts, Raiden V: Director's Cut, Realm of the Mad God Exalt, Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville, Relic Hunters Zero: Remix, SEGA Bass Fishing, SEGA Mega Drive & Genesis Classics, Sniper Elite 3, Sonic Mania, Space Channel 5: Part 2, Speed Brawl, Starbound, Starbound - Unstable, Stardew Valley, Stealth Inc 2, Super Hexagon, SUPERHOT, SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE, This is the Police, This is the Police 2, Touhou Fantasia, Tropico 4, Trove, Truberbrook, Unturned, VVVVVV, Walking Simulator 2020, Who's Your Daddy?!, The Witness, World of Goo, Worms Revolution, Zombotron.

To be completely and blatantly honest; these games fall under the umbrella of "TL;DR." With a few outliers such as Starbound and Jet Set Radio, most of these games just came from some kind of bundle I bought a while ago, and I didn't like seeing low completion rates on my profile, so of course, I took the easy way out instead of allotting my time in said games. I feel pretty bad, considering other people's appeals aren't nearly on the scale as mine, so yeah. In retrospect, I should have held myself to a higher standard, but here we are. Thanks to the mods for giving people like myself a chance to appeal.

PS: I might have missed a few games in which I've used SAM here or there, so I'll be sure to revert those if the mods find anything. Cheers.

Ziograth

Re: Ziograth Appeal

Post by Ziograth » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:56 am

Sorry to immediately reply to my own post, but I noticed that I missed Alien Swarm while using SAM.

Ziograth

Post by Ziograth » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:59 am

Drawful 2 as well. I am really bad at checking stuff before I post, apologies.

Ziograth

Post by Ziograth » Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:22 pm

Hi, I don't know if this was ignored or if the mods just didn't see it, so I thought I would just quickly say that I'm still ready to fix everything. Cheers.