Zerk Appeal

Get your account clean and back into good standing.

Moderators: Appeal Managers, Ambassadors

Zerk
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198795520187/
Discord Name: Zerk#2543

Zerk Appeal

Post by Zerk » Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:51 am

Hiii, first of all, sorry if my english isnt perfect, I will not be using a translator. At first I didnt know what I did wrong but then I saw the games where I had problems and I used SAM in most of them, mostly because of bugs and performance issues but I know thats no excuse, I will make a detailed description of what happened on each game.

Discord: Zerk#2543
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198795520187/
Games:
Chill Corner - If I remember correctly this is the first time I used SAM, I had it installed some time ago for locking achievements in case of using mods for example, because I dont wanted to unlock something that I havent achieved by myself while trying to use mods for practicing for speedruns or other challenges, but then when I started being a "serious" completionist I obtained Chill Corner and... My computer has 2gb of ram and a Dual Core of 2010, so most of those games crashed on my pc or caused a whole system shutdown, but at the same I didnt want those to get my average completion down, so I just used the SAM utility of unlocking achievements in those games that are small and thought it doesnt matter because of all achievements are for idling.

Mighty Forest - As with Chill Corner, this game caused crashes on my pc and as it was a 15 minute games or something like that based on the curation, I just used SAM to unlock half the achievements.

Legend of Assassin: Egypt - This game didnt caused crashes, I just left it with like 2 achievements left because I didnt had time, and when reopened it... The game didnt have a save function so I had to start from zero, so I used SAM to unlock the remaining achievements.

POG - My thoughts were something like "I just can watch a guide and do it as it requires 0 physical skill, so I will just unlock everything I have left" so I used SAM to unlock the remaining achievements.

Cuit - This game has an achievement that is unlocked by uploading an article to the workshop, and I did it but the cheevo didnt pop up, and I asked and it seemed like I was the only one with that problem, then someone said that it was because maybe my name of my Microsoft profile had a letter that isnt from the classical alphabet (in this case, yeah, my name has an "á" on my microsoft profile), I changed my whole Microsoft profile, tried to reupload the workshop several times so I just cheated when I realised it just wasnt working and I didnt wanted my avg to go down

--- Those are all the games that it seems like I am getting banned for, but I think there are others where I cheated, all of this was some time ago so I might not remember exactly everything nor every exact excuse why I cheated---
Other games that I remember cheating:
Hero of the day - Exact same case that with "Legend of Assassin: Egypt"

Oh I think thats it, anyways, I will relock all achievements on every one of those games, as I am not any more into this of "I will complete EVERY game that I am in front of" I have not been using SAM on some months for this (as I said in the beggining, I sometimes use SAM for not unlocking more achievements, for example I am doing this with VVVVVV for practicing for the deathless any% achievement while not unlocking it accidentaly while using some save states programs), I never used SAM on a bigger game because those are the games that I consider worthy to complete because they suppose a real challenge but I know that maybe people consider "Legend of Assassin: Egypt" completion something serious, and at the end, it is your "job" as a completionist, so I hurt the spirit and probably because of this climbed some steps on the leaderboard illegaly, I dont really care about the leaderboard that much, but I mostly want to correct my errors and say sorry, thanks you so much for reading this. Any other problem let me know and again, sorry for my bad english.