Lees Appeal

Get your account clean and back into good standing.

Moderators: Appeal Managers, Ambassadors

Lees
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HIKKA_live/
Discord Name: Ƚεεᶊ#0237

Lees Appeal

Post by Lees » Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:54 am

Hello pals, mods, I had no idea how evil SAM is.

Discord: Ƚεεᶊ#0237
Steam: 76561198052346758
Games: There are many games, below I will describe why this happened.

In general, I did not think about achievement hunters before, so I haven't been on the site for a long time. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, which is not my native language. And in the second, I wish you strength and patience to finish reading the text. And all because I need to be thorough, forthcoming and honest.
Let's try it in chronological order, Ubinota, Anomaly Korea, Antenna, Plazma Being they were the first "victim" of SAM tests, true, I’ll add that I played 2, 3 from this list for a while, and that's all, and then the terrible SAM.
And then there is a big list, as viewed by now from page 2, it's all simple SAMed, It’s hard to call them even games, 50/50 giveaways/sales, low grade, not games, it's lower level clickers, therefore it is difficult for me to call it games, but they were not for this reason SAMed, I did it unfortunately, because in a very difficult period I was left without a video card, You asked me to be honest, It was at that time that Destiny 2 came out, I was amazed by this game, but not having time to complete the game, I bought Rainbow Six really wanted to try, but when starting the game, a notification about updating video drivers constantly appeared, which was a bit annoying, and once I updated them.. VCard HD7870 Just broke, artifacts. And I couldn't play anything else, my Destiny 2 was interrupted at less than 10 hours of play, all because of the beautiful "rainbow" No, I don't blame the game, it has nothing to do with it, it pulled me in at the wrong moment. I live in a poor country, I am a very simple person, I was insanely saddened by what happened that I did not even realize that I would unlock the achievements. And unfortunately, my depression sometimes found me, because I had been without a video card for several years. Therefore, unfortunately, from time to time in these low-grade "games" I cheated achievements. Now I'm extremely sorry for what I did, because it happened only with those "games" otherwise why buy games, why achievements? I only did it in that gap of time and never touched it in my mind again.
Yes, I have an Intel HD, so after those test games the evil continued.
I want to thank you very much if you were able to read up to this point and help me with the decision of the appeal.
The SAR has been loaded and I await your further instructions. I wish to be among honest achievement hunters. Again sorry for my english.

Lees
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HIKKA_live/
Discord Name: Ƚεεᶊ#0237

Post by Lees » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:56 pm

Greetings,
Eador. Masters of the Broken World, Braveland, Acceleration of SUGURI 2, Autobahn Police Simulator, Simple Story - Alex, Hacknet, City of Chains, iBomber Defense Pacific, Ball laB, Invasion: Brain Craving, NeverEnd, Project Starship, Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok, The Janitor, Sanctum 2, Sparkle 2 Evo, Indie Game Battle, Redactem, Three Heroes, Shadows on the Vatican - Act I: Greed, Saviors, Revolution Ace, Rats - Time is running out!, POSTAL, Pongo, Polarity, Outland, Legend of Mysteria, Labyronia RPG 1/2, Intergalactic Bubbles, The Hat Man: Shadow Ward, Botology, Slash It 1/2, Mind Spheres, Make it indie!, Lowglow, Hungry Flame, Heckabomb, Horizon Shift, Freebie, Agent Awesome, Psychocat: The Answer, Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ, Loot Hero DX, Space Codex, Oik 1/2, Zup! Zero 1/2/3/4/5, Plazma Being, Antenna, Anomaly Korea, Ubinota, Timberman, Hektor, Dungeons 2, Alien Breed: Impact, Bloo Kid 2, Tiny Bridge: Ratventure, PHAT STACKS Neon Space. Were reset.

Catch a Falling Star (28/45), Bell Ringer (10/15)
Failed to reset everything, I also tried one by one, they do not reset. https://imgur.com/sm7AE9f I really ask for your help.
I am immensely grateful to you for your time devoted to my topic.