TeqieLemon Appeal

Get your account clean and back into good standing.

Moderators: Appeal Managers, Ambassadors

TeqieLemon
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TeqieLemon/
Discord Name: TeqieLemon#6669

TeqieLemon Appeal

Post by TeqieLemon » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:10 am

Discord: TeqieLemon#6669
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TeqieLemon/

As I am a person who often will give up too early when something doesn't go how I want and will get pissy about it to a point where I try to justify my cheating achievements I'll say that yeah, that's dumb and I should probably think twice about doing this but oh well, I don't and here's my price for it lol. Since my games catalogue is rather large I tried going through every single game I own and I think this is every game that was cheated in some way.

Polarity - I pretty much don't remember anything from this game. I remember actually completing the main campaign but that's about it.

BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - Perfect Perfectionist and Triple Perfectionist are the only cheated achievements as I found constantly replaying the game on easy and trying to go for the bullseye extremely boring. Have actually gotten it over time but the time it was unlocked on is not legitimate.

DLC Quest - I honestly don't remember playing the game ever. Don't know why I cheated the achievements in.

The End is Nigh - Iron God! is the only cheated achievement and also the only recent one. I started grinding this game a ton and after getting everything I was pissed off that I was constantly dying at either the last or second to last areas of the game to get it legitimately. Instead of dedicating more time I decided to just cheat it.

Super Hexagon - Pentagon and Hexagon. Yeah there really isn't much excuse for this one. I was just a dumb kid thinking I'd be cool.

Super Meat Boy - Pretty much every deathless achievement for light and dark worlds after rapture (included) was cheated. Times of other achievements for normal playthrough will be the same as I played the DRM-Free version off of Humble first and then got it on Steam and my achievements were unlocked all at the same tie. I know that I can get the 100% legitimately nowadays so I might as well remove all the achievements.

Titan Souls - The Switch, New Game+, Hard Bizkit, Iron Human, Aerodynamics, Iron Titan and Iron God. For some reason I really wanted 100% on this game but didn't want to commit.

Velocibox - Pretty much every achievement is cheated, idk why

While I'm here, here's a list of games that may look suspicious but are 100% not cheated:

The Basement Collection - Up until mid-2017 I did not have a stable internet connection and was on the move a lot which cause most of the achievements to be earned in offline mode, meaning they have the same time. I also played the DRM-Free version off of Humble before I got the Steam version so the save file carried over

The Binding of Isaac - Same case as with The Basement Collection

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - The above also applies to the original Rebirth package. As for the Repentance achievements, I was able to glitch the game to a point where it would start a run with the items I had at the end of the last run. That and with help of the debug menu I was able to unlock all the items quickly even if the game crashed. As stated by OK-2 and OK-3 it's okay to do so. Also have since finished all the runs with all the characters (albeit with all the items unlocked) legitimately.

Halo Infinite - This is just a case of the game using the same save file for both Steam and Xbox App.

----------

I know this is a ton of stuff to sift through but I wanted to be as precise as possible. If there's anything else that seems suspicious I'm more that open to help as so I can prove that I'm a better person than I was before I started actually grinding for the achievements. Thanks a lot in advance.